Hi everyone, my name is Angie Vickers. I am from Vinton county. I am an education major, specifically an intervention specialist. I am currently working on a Bachelor's degree, but I will return for my Master' s here at Rio. I have a wonderful family, which includes my husband and our 9 year old son, Josie, the bassett hound, and two cats, Flash and Climber. I am excited to learn about various areas of the arts, as I have always harbored a love for all things artistic. I have worked with many children ( I have worked in the school system for 5 years) who may not have certain skills in an academic area, but are great at creating. I hope to gain the knowledge gained in this course to accomadate areas of multiple intelligences. I feel that if we as teachers find one area that a child excels in, we may use that to boost any weak areas. My last experience with art was the Art in the Curriculum class with Linda Bauer, and found it very enjoyable. I look forward to working with everyone!
Friday, September 21, 2007
me
Hi everyone, my name is Angie Vickers. I am from Vinton county. I am an education major, specifically an intervention specialist. I am currently working on a Bachelor's degree, but I will return for my Master' s here at Rio. I have a wonderful family, which includes my husband and our 9 year old son, Josie, the bassett hound, and two cats, Flash and Climber. I am excited to learn about various areas of the arts, as I have always harbored a love for all things artistic. I have worked with many children ( I have worked in the school system for 5 years) who may not have certain skills in an academic area, but are great at creating. I hope to gain the knowledge gained in this course to accomadate areas of multiple intelligences. I feel that if we as teachers find one area that a child excels in, we may use that to boost any weak areas. My last experience with art was the Art in the Curriculum class with Linda Bauer, and found it very enjoyable. I look forward to working with everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment