skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Reflections in a Puddle
The power of imagination makes us infinite!
Friday, September 21, 2007
Magic with crayola
These pics were emailed to me, I have
several more. They are done completely in crayon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alice
my crayon drawing-built in layers
Reflections
Fall speaks
ohillco art show
http://picasaweb.google.com/angie6582/OhillcoArtShow
Quotes
http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/text-quotations.html
http://www.indianchild.com/QUOTATIONS%20PAGE.htm
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(24)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(4)
▼
September
(11)
Literary Sample
Jabberwocky/week 5
Quiz/week 5
Magic with crayola
me
Critical Analysis 1
Timeline
art that speaks
Quiz 2/ Week 3
Quiz 1/ Week two
hiding
►
August
(1)
About Me
angiev
I am a mother, wife, education student, and tutor. This blog was created in relation to an Assistive Technology class for the Exceptional Child. I am interested in sharing perceptions with other students and teachers.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment